Follower

Kamis, 27 Desember 2007

bundah oh Bundaahh...


Life isn’t always easy. At this point of my life, I ‘m truly blessed with all the wonderful things that God has sent me. But my life had been hell for the past 3 years. But know one knew, because I didn’t want anyone to know the pressure I was in. But then, in grade 12, I blew up, I had to talk to someone about it. My friend realized why I wasn’t smiling at all times, school didn’t go that well either, it was so miserable. I told them everything, all those times I kept it in my heart. Then my friends knew about my moms’ health. It wasn’t easy for me to let everything go, but I had to tell someone. Everyone has been great, they’ve been supporting me, giving me hopes, telling me that everything will be o.k. I was grateful that I still have people who cares and loves me so much.
My mum has been sick since I was a child. She was cured but then it happened again, but in another place of her body. That went on and on until now. I have absolutely no idea how she could survive all the pain and suffer. She could finish school while she’s sick and now she’s a professor. How could this be? I didn’t know what was happening then, but now, I’ve grown up, and it’s time for me to show her how much I care. No need to look back, my life is now and the future. I have to be positive that everything will be alright and promise myself that I will never ever let anyone down, especially my mom.

5 komentar:

irfan mengatakan...

I have also something that I can't tell anyone, that makes me sometimes see life in bleak. Anyway, life has never been perfect, unless it's reckoning day.

Salam kenal.

Ratih Kumala mengatakan...

Etta, salam kenal.
Nggak nyangka, kamu bisa sampai ke blogku. We've met several times before, when I visited your mom at home. You don't know how much I miss her, and although I'm so sad, I'm sure deep down inside, you are more sad than I am. I hope we always keep in touch. I'd like to put your mom's picture in my blog, if you don't mind.

MeTranslation mengatakan...

etta...
thanks for visiting my blog. was really a surprised. did your brother/father tell you that i came to your place?
i do wish that you will always be happy and moving ahead. more and more. you will make your parents, especially your mom, proud of you. so head up and be strong, cause you know you are not alone.
senang kita bisa kontak langsung meski online. beberapa kali kita ketemu kalau aku pas dirumahmu untuk ketemu ibu, tapi kita hampir nggak pernah kontak langsung. tapi aku tahu, ada sesuatu yang membuat kita dekat. adalah ibu. dan aku juga merasa kehilangan. jadi jangan merasa sendirian yah...
salam kenal.

Unknown mengatakan...

Waduuuuh mbak! ceritane marai aku nangis. siiip tenan!
tegar ya mbak.....

michael aldy mengatakan...

what a story..uhm, sorry, what a life..

good to know u from this side etta sekar tanjung..